CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

anonymous

Friday, June 6, 2008

About Chong Vui Yung

This is me =)

Hi everyone, welcome to our blog, “anonymous”. I am vui yung. I was born in 15th April 1986 and become 22 years old this year. My hometown is at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I have 1 elder brother who is currently working in Singapore and 1 younger who is currently studying in secondary school. Before I join Utar, I had completed my Diploma course in ktar, Sabah branch.

I like playing computer games, listen to music especially Jay chou’s song because he is my favorite singer. Beside that, I also like hanging out with friends, such as go shopping and watch movies.

The first website I visited the most is friendster, the reason I visit this website is to stay in contact with my diploma friends, secondary friends and even my primary friends, beside stay in contact with them, I will also be able to make new friends which come from different countries and also be able to know more about the culture from different countries. The second website which I visited the most is Utar website, the reason I visit this website is to know the up to date information from utar, and also to know announcement from utar. The third website is WBLE, through this website, I can read the forum which posted by the lecturers and the students, and also can discuss about assignment, test and exam. Beside that, I can also stay in contact with lecturers and utar friends. The fourth website I visited the most is Hotmail, through this website; I can also stay in contact with friends through send and receive messages from them, and even can receive document from them. The fifth website I visited the most is Youtube, through this website, I can watch videos, drama and movies.

Well, that’s all for my introduction. Thanks for viewing our blog, have a nice day.

~Chong Vui Yung~

0 comments: