CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

anonymous

Friday, June 6, 2008

About Law Siew Hiong@Jessie

First of all, I would like to welcome all of you who are visiting our group blog ''Anonymous". I am Law Siew Hiong, or you may call me Jessie. I am a "Sabahan", which mainly residing at the Sabah city, Kota Kinabalu and currently pursuing my degree in accounting, Year 3 semester 1 in UTAR, Sg long.

One of my hobbies is hanging out or shares something with my siblings or some other mature persons around me. This is because during the sharing moments, I can get some constructive advices and also some meaningful messages from their experiences which are always beneficial to me especially in building my character. Besides, I prefer to fill up my time by SLEEPING, reading, learning new stuffs. You might wonder why do "learning" is one of my hobbies? This is because human being is always in the learning process, in my own philosophy, life is meaningless without improving and upgrading ourselves whenever there is opportunity. It’s important for us to determine our weaknesses, looking for improvement and enhance own strengths/positive characteristics along the way to be successful.

Back to the point of writing this blog, the top 5 websites that I visited most frequently are
Sin Chew-I, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Friendster and Face Book. Basically I keep updating myself on the current issues happening around the world by reading the news published by Sin Chew Jit poh electronically. Hotmail service that I am using is for the purpose to receive those emails or forwarded emails from friends. Whereas Yahoo mail was created especially to receive all the mails or notifications send by certain websites such as Friendster and Facebook. I find this is helpful because all the mails and notifications won't be mixed up and I could skim it easily. Besides, I am using Friendster and Facebook to get connected with friends from the different geographical areas. By these two services, I can know their current conditions through their latest photo albums or reading their blogs.

I spend most of my time chatting or video conferencing in Window Live Messenger and Skype. Besides that, I do prefer to communicate with my group members regarding the assignments by using messenger or email. I believe that searching information through
Google is one of the activities for most undergraduates, so I’m practicing it too. Online banking services such as Public Bank E-Banking is generally provide conveniences to its users and thus execute online transactions is also one of my main activities when there is necessity. Honestly, I love to read other people blogs and thus I did created my own blog and blogging whenever I free. You may pay a visit to my blog if you are interested atJessie_XiuXing. Just write me a message whatever and whenever you want to share with me in the guests' space provided. Last but not least, thank you for reading my self-introduction.

~Law Siew Hiong @ Jessie~

0 comments: