CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

anonymous

Friday, June 6, 2008

About Chew Wuan Jiun

Hi, this is Wuan Jiun ^^


Hi everyone, I would like to welcome you to our blog "anonymous". I am Chew Wuan Jiun. My friends always call me Wuan Jiun or Jiun Jiun. I am 22 years old and my hometown is Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I love my hometown very much because that is the place I grew up. I have done my kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and Diploma course in my hometown before taking Degree course at UTAR, Sungai Long.

I like to listen to music, watch dramas and movies, surfing the net, shopping and hanging out with my friends. So, my laptop is my best friend when I am alone or when I am at home. I use it to surf the net, keep in touch with my friends, watch dramas and movies, and also listen to songs. Besides, I also love to eat. That is the reason I am gaining weight. I should control on my consumption of food but I think it is a bit hard for me because I really love to eat. I also like to visit or travel to different places. I love my family and my friends as they are important persons to me. I could say that I am not independent, so I always need them around me in my life, helping me in a lot of stuffs. I really appreciate my family and friends for their effort and I want to thank them very much.

Since I like to surf the net quite a lot, the first website that I visit the most is Friendster which enables me to keep in touch with my friends, upload latest photos and things about me, and check out my friends’ latest news, and I can meet new friends through the website. The second website I visit the most is Hotmail. The purpose I visit this website is to check mails from my friends and send mails to them in order to keep in touch with new and old friends, and get their latest news. I can also receive some interesting forwarded mails from them and forward to other friends. The third website that I always visit is Yahoo. Through this website, I can search for any information needed either in studies or others. I can also keep in touch with my friends using the website through yahoo mail. The fourth website I visit the most is Haoting. This website enables me to listen to songs included new songs in latest albums released. The fifth website I visit the most is Youtube. I can watch dramas, entertainment shows, movies, and other video clips using this website.

Alright, this is some little thing about me. Thanks to everyone who is viewing our blog. Please come often if you find this blog is interesting. Thank you.

~Chew Wuan Jiun~

0 comments: