CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

anonymous

Friday, June 6, 2008

About Lim Siu Ling

ME ^^


Hello, nice to be here at this "anonymous" land and blogging with my friends and also group members together. This really a brand new experience to me and I hope I will enjoy along the whole blogging journey. About me, there is really not much to say, just a simple ordinary girl come from the land below the wind, Sabah, who does not like to think too much, quite straight forward person and sometimes might be very childish when hanging around with my friends.

I like to sing but not really know how to sing. I like to read but not all the books I will read. I like to listen to music and I really like music very much. Music fill up my life! I like to sleep but not all the time I am in sleeping mode. You can simply find me by giving me a wake up call! I also like to surf net and watch movies and a lots of more activities I like to do and it will be a very long list if I tell at once. So, let me just stop here and continue with others.

The top 5 websites I visit the most? For sure, Friendster will be in the top5 position and followed by Colourlovers, Hotmail, Gaiaonline and Google. Friendster provides a place and way for me to keep in touch with my friends and share something with my friends, and I always use Google to search pictures and also for assignment purposes =.= while Hotmail is for me to receive and send e-mail and also share some interesting forwarded mails with my friends. Colourlovers which provides a platform to users who like to play with colours to share their art works and also their favourite colours, patterns and colour platters with others. Gaiaonline is a place to know friends from different places and you can create your own avatar and there also provides some mini games for you to have fun!

Well, let my introduction ends up here and wish that whoever reading our blog, don’t look at others, yes, it’s you! Have a nice day!

Oh, sorry, forgot to tell, my name is SiuLing. =)

~Lim Siu Ling~

0 comments: